Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- Increased disposable income led to a rise of 12.8% in consumption in Pakistan in 2011. Floods had an adverse effect on the living standards of rural consumers and tourism in urban areas. Most Pakistanis continued to have a diet of low nutrition. More women joined the workforce in 2011, and net consumer savings rose compared to 2010. The year ended on a positive note, with consumers feeling more optimistic about the economy than at the start of the year.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Pakistan report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in Germany
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hungary
- Consumer Lifestyles in Ecuador