Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- With high levels of government spending, rising levels of disposable income and no personal income tax, it is not surprising that confidence is high among Saudi consumers. As Saudis enjoy limited access to cinemas, theatres and other leisure activities, shopping is a popular way to spend time and malls have become popular social venues. At the same time, measures taken to make women feel less marginalised are expected to affect shopping patterns in the near future.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Saudi Arabia report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in Pakistan
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in Germany
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hungary