Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/31/2012 -- Islamic law prohibits usury and the charging or payment of interest, with credit cards theoretically thus being outlawed in the country. However, the review period saw the ongoing emergence of Sharia-compliant credit cards. These cards operate in a number of different ways but most frequently through the bank purchasing the item that the cardholder wishes to buy and then selling it back to the cardholder at a higher price, with this price then repaid in instalments. Other cards require the...
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in United Arab Emirates report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Payment Cards in United Arab Emirates (Databook)
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Arab Emirates
- Debit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Store Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Credit in the United Arab Emirates
- ATM Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Stationery and Cards Retail Market in United Arab Emirates
- Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in United Arab Emirates to 2013