Fast Market Research recommends "Dairy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/12/2013 -- The G8 Confectionery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 confectionery market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 confectionery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $145,371.5 million in 2011 to the global dairy industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $167,764.9 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the dairy industry, with market revenues of $48,506.4 million in 2011. This was followed by France and Japan, with a value of $17,644.7 and $16,309.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the dairy industry in the G8 nations with a value of $56,851.6 million in 2016, followed by Russia and France with expected values of $20,507.0 and $18,321.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 confectionery market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the G8 confectionery market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 confectionery market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Savory Snacks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Confectionery - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Biscuits: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide