Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- The fairly new category of proton pump inhibitors increased in value by 4% in 2011 following the introduction of new brands including Omed Antacid by Sandoz Pharma AG, Omep Akut by Hexal AG and Antra by Bayer Vital GmbH. These brands joined existing brand Pantozol Control by Nycomed Pharma AG.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
- Digestive Remedies in Algeria
- Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in Finland
- Digestive Remedies in Serbia
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Canada