New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Dried Processed Food in Israel"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- In 2013, the dried processed food category remained relatively unchanged in retail value terms, attaining no growth at all. This represented a continuation of the trend seen over the review period caused mainly by a drop in the price of rice. However, the category is expected to grow by 2% in retail volume terms thanks to the stable consumption of dried food products.
Osem Food Industriesis set to remain the leader in dried processed food achieving an anticipated 23% value share in 2013. Instead of rice brands it owns other dried foods, such as noodles, pasta and lunch bowls. Its share remained unchanged due to lack of innovation, no new product launches and category saturation. Osem enjoys a longstanding presence in the category and has a strong reputation in dried processed food. In 2012-2013, neither the company nor its competitors engaged in any significant marketing activities.
The health trend is expected to continue affecting dried processed food by stimulating consumersinto shifting to healthier types of rice, such as black, brown or red, all high fibre. Organic rice is expected to recorda strong CAGR of 7% thanks to exposure to these types of rice. The health and wellness trend is expected to be spurred by consumer foodservice shifting to healthy rice in menus and the local media where chefs will use it in their recipes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dried Processed Food industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dried Processed Food industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dried Processed Food in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Dried Processed Food in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Are consumers in emerging markets moving from unpackaged to packaged rice?
- How will the lingering spectre of commodity price volatility impact rice retail prices and sales performance?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dehydrated Soup, Dessert Mixes, Dried Pasta, Dried Ready Meals, Instant Noodles, Instant Soup, Plain Noodles, Rice.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Dried Processed Food in South Korea
- Dried Processed Food in Germany
- Dried Processed Food in Vietnam
- Dried Processed Food in Russia
- Dried Processed Food in Italy
- Dried Processed Food in Sweden
- Dried Processed Food in France
- Dried Processed Food in Switzerland
- Dried Processed Food in Romania