Fast Market Research recommends "Drilling Waste Management Market by Services (Solids Control Services, Containment & Handling, and Treatment & Disposal), Applications (Onshore & Offshore) and Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2013 -- Waste management technology is a critical constituent of successful drilling and production operations. The appropriate application of waste management principles is essential for both effective drilling operations and environmental protection. Waste streams from drilling, largely include drilling fluids and cuttings that are collected, processed, handled, transported, and disposed.
Drilling waste management was established in the drilling industry post 1980's, which is driven by high exploration and production activities, ever increasing stringent government regulations and escalating investments from the oil and gas operators. The trend is set to continue further with the current surge in offshore activities and shale reserve exploratory activities. The global drilling waste management market is therefore expected to grow to approximately $8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of more than 10% from 2013 to 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Geographically, North America and Europe are large markets that grew rapidly in the past decade. These regions are likely to continue to dominate in future. Upcoming markets include South America, the Middle East, and Africa due to recent initiation of environmental policies respectively within the regions.
The report analyzes and classifies the service by applications, services, and regions. Market split by application includes onshore and offshore activities within major regions; while the services market is categorized under solids control services, containment & handling services, and treatment & disposal services. Further, the market split by geography includes North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
The report estimates the global drilling waste management market by the intensity of drilling activities and regional and local governmental policies over the waste discharge. It highlights various key industrial issues and market impulse factors. It also describes a number of important dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
In order to provide a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some major drilling waste market participants' market, which combines manufacturers as well as service providers such as Schlumberger (U.S.), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), Halliburton Energy Services (U.S.), Secure Energy services (U.S.), Scomi (Malaysia), Newalta (U.S.), and Baker Hughes (U.S.).
Market share analysis, by revenue, of top companies is also included in the report. The scope accordingly aids market participants identify high growth markets and helps managing key investment decisions. For this study, major market players are identified through secondary and primary research activities. The market share analysis of these key players is arrived at, based on key facts, annual financial information and interviews with key opinion leaders such as CEOs, Directors, and marketing executives.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Offshore Drilling Market By Services (Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Logging While Drilling), Applications (Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater) And Geography-Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Well Intervention Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Coiled Tubing Market by Services [Well Intervention (Well Completion & Well Cleaning) & Drilling], Active Fleet & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Drilling Fluids (Drilling Mud) Market & Completion Fluids Market: by Types (Water-Based Systems, Oil-Based Systems, Synthetic-Based Systems, Other Based Systems), Application Areas (Onshore and Offshore) & Geography - Forecast to 2018
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Oilfield Rental Market - Global Market Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Digital Oil Field Market By Services (Automation & Instrumentation, Information Technology) & Geography - Forecasts To 2022
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market by Types (Disinfection: Chlorine, UV, Ozone; Filtration: Granular, Adsorption, RO, MF, UF; Desalination, Testing), By Applications (Municipal, Industrial), & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Offshore Support Vessel Market By Type (Anchor Handling, Towing & Supply Vessel, Platform Supply Vessels, Multi-Purpose Service Vessel, Crew Boats, Standby & Rescue Vessels & Others) & By Geography-Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market [Smart Meters; Communications; Energy Management Devices; Meter Data Management (MDM); Meter Communication Infrastructure (MCI); Security; Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)