Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Sparking interest: Increasing exports and recent legislation will benefit manufacturers
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing in the US
Since 2007, IBISWorld estimates that domestic sales have declined due to a fall in domestic demand for industry products and a loss of domestic market share to imports. Import penetration has risen in part due to the transfer of some production capacity from the United States to low-cost jurisdictions. Looking ahead, energy-related issues like the consumption of fossil fuels and the world's changing climate will drive demand for solutions that provide secure and energy-efficient electrical equipment along with the growing demand for electricity, higher electricity prices and aging electrical infrastructure.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Firms in this industry primarily manufacture: power, distribution and specialty transformers; electric motors, generators and motor-generator sets; switchgear and switchboard apparatus; relays; and industrial controls. Electrical equipment manufacturers distribute their products to other manufacturing industries as well as to wholesalers and the construction industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ABB Ltd., Eaton Corporation, General Electric Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electrical Equipment and Machinery Manufacturing in China
- Motors, Generators and Other Electrical Equipment Manufacturing in Australia
- Electrical Equipment for Engines and Vehicles in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Automotive Lighting and Signaling Equipment Manufacturing in China
- Global Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Equipment for Engines and Vehicles in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016