Fast Market Research recommends "Electricity Generation in Australia" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- Powered growth: While revenue increases, carbon pricing will up costs and affect profit growth
Electricity Generation in Australia
Firms in this industry generate electricity from a variety of energy sources. The electricity generated is transported to end users by electricity transmission and distribution systems.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Macquarie Generation, Delta Electricity, Snowy Hydro Limited, International Power (Australia) Holdings Pty Limited, Electricity Generation Corporation, AGL Energy Limited
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania
- Power Market in SAARC Countries to 2020 - FDI Driven by Private Sector Participation is Key to Future Growth
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government's Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey
- Saudi Electricity Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis
- Thermal Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- SSE plc (SSE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Thermal Power Policy - North America Handbook 2010
- SSE plc (SSE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)