New Business market report from Netscribes: "Franchise Market in India 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- The new report, 'Franchising Market in India', states that India has witnessed large scale adoption of franchising as a prospective entry route for expansion. It is hailed as being a key strategy when growth becomes saturated in domestic markets and companies look beyond borders for untapped potential and markets.
The Indian franchise market is particularly poised to grow exponentially with the recent Government mandate barring foreign majors undertaking a direct entry which compels them to establish their venture through franchising. Greater demand for goods has translated into generation of greater demand for franchises which is presently growing at an impressive rate of 30% annually.
A comparative analysis indicates that a symbiotic relationship between franchisors and franchisees exists which culminates into an amalgamated advantage for the end consumers. While franchisors render a set business model, franchisees leverage the understanding of the local and cultural milieu of the country and resultantly consumers derive a wider range of options in products both domestic and international. Based on different strategies adopted by franchisors in high probability, unit franchising emerges as the option with the highest takers. Though this route is a known concept for almost all sectors, food and beverage and education constitute the lion's share among all the sectors or markets adopting this route.
There are certain factors the predominantly work towards enabling the sector to grow in the likes of higher disposable income that aids in greater spending power by consumers, access to internet that opens avenues to people and make them aware about global trends, introduction of FDI in retail which bars any direct entry by foreign companies, availability of credit which renders more purchasing power to consumers, development of malls and supermarkets that attracts franchisors by proposing a growth potential in the country. Though there is no specific regulation pertaining to this sector, yet there are certain regulations that are factored when franchising is concerned. Newest trends that characterize the sector involve e-newsletter as a promotional technique, e-franchisees and a particular business model that addresses the gap between rural and urban scenario.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Archies Ltd., NIIT Ltd., Raymond Ltd., Titan Industries Ltd., Apollo Health & Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., CL Educate Ltd., Dr Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd., Eurokids International Ltd., Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Lakme Lever Pvt. Ltd., Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Company Ltd., Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd., Subway Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Emerging Trends in Technology, Sustainability, Health and Wellness Tourism
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry