Fast Market Research recommends "Frozen Food in Argentina" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Frozen Food in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Argentina frozen food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The frozen food market consists of the retail sale of frozen fish, seafood, meat products, potato products, vegetables, fruit, pizza, ready meals, bakery products and desserts. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes all applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation have been calculated using 2012 constant annual average exchange rates.
- The Argentinian frozen food market had total revenues of $236.3m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.2% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 47 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $405.0m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the frozen food market in Argentina
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the frozen food market in Argentina
Leading company profiles reveal details of key frozen food market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Argentina frozen food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Argentina economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Argentina frozen food market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Argentina frozen food market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Argentina frozen food market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Spain
- Frozen Processed Food in Israel
- Packaged Food in Brazil
- Frozen Processed Food in the US
- Frozen Processed Food in Singapore
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market in United States to 2016
- Frozen Meat Market in China to 2016
- Packaged Food in Italy
- Frozen Processed Food in Germany
- Frozen Processed Food in Hungary