Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/04/2012 -- Establishments in this industry provide deep sea, coastal and inland water transport. Deep sea and coastal water transport includes the transport of passengers and freight over water, both scheduled and unscheduled. The inland water transport segment includes the movement of passenger or freight via rivers, canals, lakes and waterways, including inside harbors and docks. The industry excludes marine operations such as port operations and stevedoring.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: A.P. MA¸ller - Maersk A/S, Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, Carnival Corporation, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd., Hapag-Lloyd AG
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Logistics - Shipping
- Global Sea Freight through the Economic Downturn
- Global Aero Logistics Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Logistics: Global Industry Overview
- India Logistics and Express Outlook
- Global Top 10 Logistics Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis
- Global Top 10 Logistics Companies Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis
- Top 10 Companies in the Middle East Transportation and Logistics Industry: IT Spending Predictor 2010
- Global Logistics through the Economic Downturn
- EMEA Logistics and Express Market Overview