Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2011 -- Does the tobacco industry have a viable long-term future as the prevalence of smoking falls and tobacco control threatens the jewels in the crown of the industry - the major cigarette brands? Or can the industry maintain itself though expansion in developing countries and pricing strength via NPDs? Is the answer OTP, total tobacco strategies and nicotine delivery without tobacco combustion? This report covers the key findings of Euromonitor International's latest tobacco research.
Euromonitor International's Global Tobacco Findings 2011: Battle Intensifies global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
How this report will help you:?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sustainability Management in the Hotel & Cruise Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Hotel & Cruise Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Global Tobacco Market to 2013
- The Global Armored Vehicles and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2011-2021
- Hyperlipidemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
- Hyperlipidemia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q2, 2011
- Neuralgia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q2 2011
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - February 2011
- Crude Oil Tanker Industry Outlook Globally, 2011 - Capacity and Specifications of All Operating and Planned Crude Oil Tankers to 2013
- Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, Q1 2011