New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Gum in Georgia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2013 -- The gum category in the Georgian market has been characterised by a gradual decline in the number of brands. While in 2000 Turkish and other cheap brands were highly visible on retailers' shelves, by 2012 they had practically disappeared. Leading brands, such as Dirol, Orbit and Mentos, surpassed them in terms of quality while the brand owners were also much more active in terms of advertising and marketing support making local players unable to compete.
Euromonitor International's Gum in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gum market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Gum Market in China to 2016
- Gum Market in India to 2016
- Gum Market in Germany to 2016
- Gum Market in Spain to 2016
- Gum Market in France to 2016
- Gum Market in Brazil to 2016
- Gum Market in Italy to 2016
- Gum Market in Japan to 2016
- Gum Market in United States to 2016