New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Hasbro Inc in Toys and Games (World)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2012 -- Hasbro, the second largest toymaker globally, is widely known for the Transformers, Monopoly and PlaySkool brands. The key categories of focus for Hasbro have traditionally been games and puzzles and action figures, but the company maintains a diverse portfolio of toys covering pre-school, outdoors and other categories. Over recent years, Hasbro's strategy has shifted towards expanding its media and licensing activities with the launch of children's TV channel The Hub, and movie partnerships.
Euromonitor International's Hasbro Inc in Toys and Games (World) company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Toys and Games industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- LEGO Group in Toys and Games (World)
- Toys & Games in Mexico
- Toys & Games in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in the United Kingdom
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in Mexico
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)