Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2014 -- The total health and wellness market in New Zealand performed well in 2012 with 7% retail value growth. This growth rate was marginally below the equivalent review period rate. Continued year-on-year growth is largely due to general trends in New Zealand towards healthier eating and drinking habits and the increased focus on improved nutrition. The weakened state of the New Zealand economy during the review period had minimal impact on health and wellness food and beverage products.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in New Zealand report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in South Korea
- Health and Wellness in Russia
- Health and Wellness in France
- Health and Wellness in Colombia
- Health and Wellness in Singapore
- Health and Wellness in Venezuela
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness in Sweden
- Health and Wellness in Indonesia
- Health and Wellness in Chile