New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2014 -- Destination spas and health and wellness operators need to find ways to replace visitors whose stay was paid for by government health care schemes with self-paying guests. In the light of recession and economic turbulence, combined with the increasing cost of health care, government schemes are reducing numbers sent to destination spas. Companies are trying to attract self-paying visitors mainly by investing in new procedures and higher quality wellness packages, as well as more complex product...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Portugal
- Health and Wellness Tourism in France
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Greece
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea