New Healthcare market report from GlobalData: "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/26/2012 -- Industry analysis specialist GlobalData has released its new report, "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico". An essential source of information and analysis on the Mexican healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, this report identifies the key trends in the Mexican healthcare market, as well as providing insights on the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape, and the healthcare infrastructure of Mexico.
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The population of Mexico in 2010 was approximately 112 million and was the 11th most populated country in the world, and is increasing due to the country's high birth rate and increase in life expectancy.
The pharmaceutical market in Mexico was estimated at $11.4 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $22.5 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 7%. The medical device market size was approximately $3 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $4.9 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 5.2%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The positive trend in the Mexican healthcare market can be attributed primarily to -
- Increasing elderly population
- Government initiatives for the prevention and management of chronic diseases
- The North American Free Trade Agreement, which guarantees its members the protection of intellectual property rights
- An improved and updated regulatory environment
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Mexico. Its scope includes -
- Overview of the Mexican pharmaceutical and medical devices market including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi and Genomma Lab. Key players covered for the medical devices market are F. Hoffmann-la Roche, Siemens Healthcare and Fresenius Medical.
- Insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization process for new drug and medical devices for Mexico.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of Mexico including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist in the Mexican healthcare market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Russia
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Vietnam
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Brazil
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - China
- Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement - Adoption of Health Technology Assessments (HTA) Optimizes Drug Pricing and Accelerates Reimbursement Decision-Making
- Pharmaceutical Key Trends 2011 - Healthcare System and Drug Regulatory Overview: Cost-containment and regulatory pressures intensify
- Global Healthcare Policy Analysis 2012 – Regulatory, Pricing, and Reimbursement Assessment
- Pricing and Reimbursement in Brazil - Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Studies to Facilitate Setting of Ceiling Prices for New Drugs
- South Korea: Healthcare System and Drug Regulatory Overview
- Pricing and Reimbursement of the Healthcare System in India - Low Levels of Drug Reimbursement Lead to a High Out-Of-Pocket Expenditure
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)