Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- In 2013, heating appliances recorded a 1% increase in retail volume sales. This marked a fourth consecutive year of growth, although the pace of growth has slowed over the review period. Manufacturers focused on maintaining prices and offering more discounts to boost sales. Only energy-efficient heating appliances, which offered money savings on heating, were popular with consumers. It should be noted that sales are highly seasonal and demand depends significantly on the winter climate.
Lorenzi Group remains the clear leader in heating appliances with a retail volume share of 21% in 2013. The company offers the high-quality De'Longhi brand in the Czech Republic, supported by a wide product portfolio.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Manufacturers of heating appliances will continue to find it hard to generate sales growth. Czech households are equipped with heating and buying more heating appliances is considered unnecessary and expensive. Retail value sales will be negatively affected as manufacturers try to maintain or reduce product prices to attract consumers. Only a long and cold winter can generate a strong increase in sales. Retail volume sales of heating appliances are set to grow by only 2% over the forecast period, while a negative 1% constant value CAGR is projected.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Heating Appliances industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Heating Appliances industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Heating Appliances in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Heating Appliances in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Are central heating units inhibiting potential growth for electric fires?
- Has innovation in panel heaters led to an upturn in fortunes for the category?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Convector Heaters, Electric Blankets, Electric Fires, Fan Heaters, Oil-filled Radiators, Other Heating Appliances, Panel Heaters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Heating Appliances in Germany
- Heating Appliances in Turkey
- Heating Appliances in Portugal
- Heating Appliances in Japan
- Heating Appliances in Austria
- Heating Appliances in Italy
- Heating Appliances in Romania
- Heating Appliances in South Korea
- Heating Appliances in Canada