Fast Market Research recommends "Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/11/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Hepatitis C's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hepatitis C and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hepatitis C products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hepatitis C pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., United Therapeutics Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp., Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Biotest AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Lentigen Corporation, BioLineRx, Ltd., Biotron Limited, Novartis AG, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Genmab A/S, Koronis Pharma, Inc., Santaris Pharma A/S, Tacere Therapeutics, Inc., Crucell N.V., Celgene Corporation, XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., Immtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Immunomedics, Inc., Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medivir AB, Patrys Limited, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Amarillo Biosciences, Inc., Flamel Technologies S.A., Transgene SA, Xenetic Biosciences plc, HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd., LG Life Sciences, Ltd., Theravance, Inc., Summit Corporation plc, Phynova Group Ltd, Microbio Co., Ltd., ChronTech Pharma AB, Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp., NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Digna Biotech, S.L., Debiopharm International S.A., StemCells, Inc., Scynexis, Inc., Bionor Pharma ASA, IMGENEX Corporation, ImmunoBiology Ltd., Medipol SA, Altor BioScience Corporation, Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., PT Bio Farma, Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc., AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG, Okairos AG, PTC Therapeutics, Inc., Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc., Kineta, Inc., Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Romark Laboratories, L.C., Chimerix, Inc., REPLICor Inc., Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Immunotope, Inc., GeneCure LLC, Microbiotix, Inc., Bolder Biotechnology, Inc., Oncolys BioPharma Inc., Globeimmune, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Immunocore Limited, Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Canopus BioPharma Incorporated, Seek, Quintessence Biosciences, Inc., Epiphany Biosciences, Inc., Alios BioPharma, Inc., CureTech Ltd., TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd., VBI Vaccines, PharmaEssentia Corporation, NasVax Ltd., iQur Ltd., Regulus Therapeutics Inc., Rodos BioTarget GmbH, AIMM Therapeutics B.V., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Cocrystal Discovery, Inc., Profectus BioSciences, Inc., 3-V Biosciences, Inc., DiscoveryBiomed, Inc., Ascendis Pharma A/S, ViroLogik GmbH, Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH, B&C Biopharm, Pfenex Inc., SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Therapure Biopharma Inc., NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd., DEKK-TEC, Inc., iTherX, Inc., AUS Bio Limited, SomaGenics Inc., Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nexigen GmbH, Sumagen Co., Ltd., Delpor, Inc., Hepacyl Therapeutics, SL, Rottapharm|Madaus, Xiamen Amoytop Biotech Co., Ltd., Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd., American Gene Technologies International Inc., GinkgoPharma Co. Ltd., Vaxeal Holding SA, Conkwest, Inc., ARA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biocad, Humabs BioMed SA, AbbVie Inc., Hependo Sp. z o. o. (Ltd)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Osteoporosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Tuberculosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency (Niemann-Pick Disease) Type C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Stroke - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- HIV-1 Infection - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Myocardial Infarction - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Osteoarthritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014