Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2012 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of French HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of French HNWIs to 2015 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation.
- As of 2011, there are just over 555,000 HNWIs in France, with a combined wealth of around US$2 trillion, accounting for roughly 16% of France's total wealth.
- In 2011, real estate is the largest asset class for HNWIs in France, accounting for 24% of total HNWI assets, followed by fixed income, business interests, equities, cash and alternatives.
- Fixed income and cash holdings were the best performing asset classes over the review period, driven by flight to safety during and after the global financial crisis. Against international norms, the share of HNWIs assets held in real estate also increased substantially over the review period, as the French real estate market outperformed global markets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of French HNWIs
- Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AXA Bank Europe, Barclays Wealth, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Private Bank, JP Morgan Private Banking, Julius Baer, Lazard Freres, Pictet & Cie, Quilvest, Rothschild & Cie, Sal. Oppenheim, UBS Wealth, Aforge Finance, BNP Paribas, Banque Transatlantique, Bred Banque Privee, CIC Banque, Credit Agricole, Dexia Group, Edmond de Rothschild, EFG Banque Privee, Gestion Privee Indosuez, La Banque Postale, Lazard Freres Banque, LCL Banque Privee, LCL S.A., Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch, Martin Maurel, Meeschaert Gestion Privee, Natixis S.A., Neuflize OBC, Oddo & Cie, Postale Gestion Privee, Privee Europeenne, SG Private Banking, Actionnal, Affectio Finance - Family Office, Aforge Family Office, Anthony & Cie, Antium France Family Office, Financiere MJ, Gosset Grainville Family Office, Intuitae, Janvier Participations, La Fontaine Family Office, Meeschaert Family Office, Natixis SA - FO division, Novances Family Office, Patrimonial Management, Pergam Finance, Quilvest Family Office of Quilvest Banque Privee, Riviera Family Office, Societe Generale SA - FO division, Unigestion - Family Office
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in India to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia to 2015
- China - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Opportunities for Wealth Managers and Private Banks
- Hong Kong - Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth
- Singapore - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Emerging Global Capital of the Wealth Sector
- India - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Bourgeoning Wealth and Wealth Management Opportunities