Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- Home audio and cinema sales remained low compared with other categories in 2012. A steady volume growth of 7% was another slower rate compared with 2011's performance, due to the growing competition with multifunction portable electronic products such as tablets and smartphones, as the result of increasing trends of mobile activities. However, with the rising middle-class household number, the sales of home audio and cinema were boosted steadily.
Euromonitor International's Home Audio and Cinema in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Audio Separates, Digital Media Player Docks, Hi-Fi Systems, Home Cinema and Speaker Systems, Other Home Audio and Cinema, Speakers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Audio and Cinema market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Canada
- Home Audio and Cinema in Greece
- Home Audio and Cinema in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Audio and Cinema in China
- Home Audio and Cinema in Poland
- Home Audio and Cinema in Russia
- Home Audio and Cinema in the Czech Republic
- Home Audio and Cinema in Malaysia
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in Portugal