Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2012 -- As Singapore is a cosmopolitan society with vibrant retailing, consumers are frequently exposed to a wide range of home furnishings, ranging from budget bed linens to high-end designer furniture, from oriental styles to Western designs. With consumers becoming more affluent and aspiring to a higher quality of living, there is growing demand for premium and innovative products. For example, in the past, consumers typically visited mega stores like IKEA and furniture centres to buy furniture, but...
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Household Textiles, Indoor Furniture, Lighting, Outdoor Furniture, Window Covering.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in the Philippines
- Home Furnishings in Mexico
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- Home Furnishings in Romania
- Home Furnishings in Turkey
- Home Furnishings in Poland
- Home Furnishings in South Korea
- Home Furnishings in Sweden
- Home Furnishings in Japan
- Home Furnishings in Russia