Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- Home video in the UK declined by less than 1% in retail volume terms in 2013. The completion of the digital switchover throughout the UK and the popularity of LED TVs helped to sustain the category. The switch from analogue to digital TV encouraged many consumers to upgrade to a new television set. Moreover, sales of LED TVs, introduced in 2008, began to become significant in 2012, and this continued apace in 2013, as the price difference between LED and conventional LCD TVs became negligible.
Euromonitor International's Home Video in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Televisions, Video Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Video market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in the United Kingdom
- Home Improvement in the United Kingdom
- Home Care in the United Kingdom
- Homewares in the United Kingdom
- Home and Garden in the United Kingdom
- Household Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Home Care Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Toys & Games in the United Kingdom
- Surface Care in the United Kingdom
- Games Consoles in the United Kingdom