New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2012 -- Ice cream continues to be seen as a premium western product, an indulgence and a popular treat for beating the heat. Although a top favourite among children, it is also very popular with adults. Although branded ice cream saw robust growth over the review period, the native ice cream - kulfi (dairy-based creamy unpackaged ice cream typically sold by street vendors in carts) constitutes a very big share of total ice cream consumption in Pakistan.
Euromonitor International's Ice Cream in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Frozen Yoghurt, Impulse Ice Cream, Retail Artisanal Ice Cream, Take-Home Ice Cream.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Ice Cream market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Ice cream Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Spain
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in India