Fast Market Research recommends "Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products 2012: Will the New Protocol Prove Effective?" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2013 -- National governments as well as global and regional bodies such as the WHO, the FCTC, OLAF and the tobacco industry are making the biggest concerted effort ever to fight illicit trade in tobacco, including a new Protocol involving tracking and tracing technology and improved levels of international cooperation. But do tax stamps and bar codes stand a chance of even slowing the growth of illicit trade, buoyed as it is by increasing taxation and disparities in unit prices around the world?
Euromonitor International's Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products 2012: Will the New Protocol Prove Effective? global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Romania to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Israel to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- Tobacco in Iran
- New Product Trends and Changing Demand in the Interior Design Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, April 2012
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Fluctuating Demand in the Interior Design Products Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- The Future of the UK Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- Tobacco in Spain