Fast Market Research recommends "Internet Retailing in Hungary" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2012 -- Consumers are now widely using websites such as arukereso.hu, which allow them to compare the prices of a product across different retailers, thus fuelling price competition amongst internet retailers to try and gain a competitive advantage.
Euromonitor International's Internet Retailing in Hungary report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Internet Retailing, Beauty and Personal Care Internet Retailing, Consumer Appliances Internet Retailing, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Internet Retailing, Consumer Healthcare Internet Retailing, DIY and Gardening Internet Retailing, Food and Drink Internet Retailing, Home Care Internet Retailing, Housewares and Home Furnishings Internet Retailing, Media Products Internet Retailing, Other Internet Retailing, Toys and Games Internet Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Internet Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in Mexico
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Internet Retailing in China
- Internet Retailing in Denmark
- Internet Retailing in Finland
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Internet Retailing in Germany
- Internet Retailing in Argentina