Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Internet Retailing in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Internet retailing experienced healthy growth in sales in 2013. Consumers have growing confidence in online shopping and for many people this has become the norm. Consumers tend to still seek out bargains and lower prices when shopping online as this fits closely with ongoing low consumer confidence overall. Online retailers offer access to a wide range of products, including niche and hard-to-get products as well as mass products, and this allows consumers to browse and compare prices online.
Yahoo! Taiwan strengthened its leading position in 2013. The company has two major brands in internet retailing. Yahoo! Buy Mall became the leading brand in internet retailing in 2013. Yahoo! Buy Mall collaborates with leading established single-brand retail stores, as well as offers individual seller stores. Yahoo! Super City is Yahoo's online shopping centre for established retailers. AS Watson began offering its full portfolio through this channel in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growth in internet retailing over the review years has been enhanced by consumers turning to internet retailing to shop for better prices. As the Taiwanese economy strengthens and the restraints on consumer confidence begin to dissipate over the forecast period, growth in internet retailing is projected to be slower than over the review years, but will remain quite robust.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Taiwan?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Taiwan?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Internet Retailing, Beauty and Personal Care Internet Retailing, Consumer Appliances Internet Retailing, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Internet Retailing, Consumer Healthcare Internet Retailing, Food and Drink Internet Retailing, Home Care Internet Retailing, Home Improvement and Gardening Internet Retailing, Housewares and Home Furnishings Internet Retailing, Media Products Internet Retailing, Other Internet Retailing, Traditional Toys and Games Internet Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Internet Retailing in Finland
- Internet Retailing in Japan
- Internet Retailing in Spain
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in Russia
- Internet Retailing in Italy
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in Denmark