Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- An established trend in 2013 was based on the belief that the healthiest alternatives come from natural origins. To that extent, plain water and 100% juice are considered the healthiest. According to market specialists, Peruvian consumers consider those products those that come directly from nature sources to be healthier than other products that offer added functional benefits, such as reduced sugar and reduced fat, because they are considered over-processed. This trend is promoting the development of naturally healthy products and diminishing the presence of over-processed products.
In 2013 Ajeper SA continued to lead the category, accounting for 38% of total value sales, followed closely by Corp Lindley SA with 30%. Both companies have strong brands in their portfolios, such as Cifrut and Frugos respectively. Both companies invest heavily in promoting their brands, with different but appealing strategies. On the one hand, for example, Ajeper SA has positioned its Cifrut brand as a drink for teenagers, and most of its marketing campaigns are directed at attracting them. On the other hand, Corp Lindley SA directs its Frugos brand more at adults and children, and its marketing campaigns appeal to these target bases. Both companies have very efficient distribution networks, allowing consumers to find their brands across the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
CAGRs of 3% and 4% in total volume and retail value sales are expected for the period 2013-2018. It is expected that consumers will continue migrating from artificial alternatives to more natural alternatives, moving towards healthier products. To that extent, in the forecast period it will be possible to see that natural alternatives such as nectars (25-99% juice) and 100% juice will be the most representative categories of the industry.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Peru?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts