Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- Moving up-market: Independent retailers must specialise to compete with supermarkets
Retailers in this industry sell liquor (beer, wine, spirits and ready-to-drink mixers) in packaged form (bottles and cans) and not for immediate consumption in the liquor store.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Woolworths Ltd, Wesfarmers Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in Mexico
- Internet Retailing in Denmark
- Internet Retailing in China
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in Brazil
- Internet Retailing in Germany
- Internet Retailing in the United Kingdom