Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- South Africa saw highly volatile gold prices during the review period, which caused uncertainty among gold jewellery producers, retailers and consumers. South Africa was the world's largest producer of gold at the start of the review period in 2007 but dropped to fifth place by 2012, as production dropped due to the high cost of gold production. This decline in gold production made the country more vulnerable to global fluctuations in gold prices and indeed contributed to a rise in gold prices...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Luxury Jewellery, Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in South Korea
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- The Future of Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in France
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in Poland
- Picot & Moss in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- GMT Africa in Luxury Goods (South Africa)