Fast Market Research recommends "Meat in India" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- An increase in total meat volume sales in 2011 can be attributed to higher disposable incomes. With nearly 50% of the population being below the age of 30 and an overall increase in discretionary income, Indian consumers are moving away from their religious beliefs, especially the younger generations. The young consumers of the country are open to eating non-vegetarian food more than the older generations. A major section of the country remains purely vegetarian, with vegetables and fruits the...
Euromonitor International's Meat in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Spain
- Vegetarianization Strategies in Food and Drinks
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)