Fast Market Research recommends "Merge Healthcare Incorporated Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- GlobalData's new report, "Merge Healthcare Incorporated Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Merge Healthcare Incorporated's market position in the medical imaging information systems market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the medical imaging information systems market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the medical imaging information systems market.
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in -United States.
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated's company shares (in Revenues) information for the medical imaging information systems market.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Merge Healthcare Incorporated's operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Merge Healthcare Incorporated's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., McKesson Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Fujitsu Limited, Sectra AB, Cerner Corporation, Elekta AB, VEPRO AG, VISUS Technology Transfer GmbH, Xi'an Huahai Medical Info-Tech Co., ltd, CHILI GmbH, EBM Technologies, medavis GmbH, Shanghai Kingstar Winning Medical Information Tech. Co.,Ltd, Esaote S.p.A., NovaRad Corporation, Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated, Medical Insight A/S, Microdata Tecnologia Ltda., Kestral Computing, Telemis SA, Medsynaptic Pvt. Ltd., Ashva Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Medical Technologies Ltd., COMRAD, Armada OAO, Meddiff Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Rogan-Delft
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (MRGE) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V. Market Share Analysis
- Philips Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Gen-Probe Incorporated Market Share Analysis
- Hollister Incorporated Market Share Analysis
- Cook Medical Incorporated Market Share Analysis
- Cerner Corporation Market Share Analysis
- United States Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Market Share Analysis
- Teleflex Incorporated Market Share Analysis