New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Oil product demand growth was held hostage by outside forces in late August/early September as issues regarding Syria's use/non-use of chemical weapons in its ongoing civil war pushed crude oil prices to their highest levels in more than two-years, and lifted refined products prices as well. Add to this the economic instability felt when a major, growing industrialized nation, such as India, sees its currency lose more than 25% of its value in a short period of time, and the observer sees growing instability in many parts of the world. China had already seen its growth fall to single-digits from double-digits.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Meanwhile, Europe seems to have weathered the worst of its most recent recession and is slowly moving into recovery phase. And the US, long a global basket case economically, also seems to be posting better growth numbers in recent quarters. So, can Europe and the US recover enough to lift the other countries out of recession, or will the downward pull be too great?
- In one concise document, the reader gains a sense of world supply and demand of refined products and the health of the overall world economy.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Buyers and sellers of gasoline, gasoil/diesel and jet kerosene need to know where the the supply and demand trends are heading so they can go into the markets better armed. This publication helps them make better decisions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- July Refined Products Forecast
- August Refined Products Forecast
- Reliance Industries Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Construction in Ireland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2017
- Packaged Food in Ireland
- Packaged Food in Croatia
- Packaged Food in Costa Rica
- Packaged Food in Egypt
- The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)