Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Netherlands Business Forecast Report Q1 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- Core Views
The Dutch economy is set to slow in the coming quarters as the eurozone sovereign debt crisis massively weighs on economic activity and confidence levels.
While immigration and community cohesion remain controversial issues in Dutch politics, the economy will remain centre stage over the medium term. Following parliamentary elections in September, a deteriorating economic outlook will keep the pressure on the next government, especially as the proposed public spending cuts starts to put pressure on the unemployment rate.
Major Forecast Changes
We have revised our 2012 real GDP growth estimate to -1.1% from -0.6%.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Poland Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Slovenia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Iraq Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013