Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Newspapers in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China newspapers market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), and advertising revenue. Newspaper volumes are defined as the average amount of daily newspapers which circulate per issue. Newspapers themselves are defined as paid-for, scheduled publications (therefore this profile excludes free newspapers and their respective circulations) containing articled information, single features, editorials, and advertising prepared prior but made pertinent to the day of publication. All currency conversions in this profile were carried out using constant 2013 average annual exchange rates.
- The Chinese newspapers market had total revenues of $8.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Newspaper circulation volume increased with a CAGR of 7.2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 142.3 million newspapers in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate slightly, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $12.4bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the newspapers market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the newspapers market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China newspapers market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the China newspapers market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the China newspapers market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China newspapers market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Media research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Newspapers: Global Industry Guide
- Publishing of Newspapers and Journals in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Newspapers in Russia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Newspapers in the US - a Snapshot (2013)
- Newspapers in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)
- Newspapers in Japan - a Snapshot (2013)
- Newspapers in Germany (2013) - Market Sizes
- Newspapers in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2013)
- Newspapers in Turkey - a Snapshot (2013)