New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Non-Store Retailing in Georgia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2013 -- With the development of internet technologies there has been an increasing number of internet users, which rose from 180,000 in 2005 to 1.7 million in 2012, according to the Georgian National Communications Commission. As such this has led to an increase in internet retailing. Accordingly, if at the beginning of the review period the share of internet retailing in general non-store sales was 28%, by 2012 this had risen to 40% and is still rising. As internet retailing is likely to catch up and...
Euromonitor International's Non-Store Retailing in Georgia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Direct Selling, Homeshopping, Internet Retailing, Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Store Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Printed Media Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Stationery and Cards Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Stationery and Cards Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Unpackaged Food Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Sports Equipment Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016