Fast Market Research recommends "Oral Care in France" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- Oral care is still driven by innovation and by a strong level of advertising in 2011, particularly in whitening and tooth care. Brands and oral care professionals highly invested in advertising campaigns in order to promote oral hygiene and more technical and sophisticated ranges of products like electric toothbrushes, which broke all records in 2011. While innovation and advertising support did not seem to always bear fruits in other beauty and personal care categories due to increasingly...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in the US
- Oral Care in South Korea
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the UK, to 2016