Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- Lighter than air: Improved downstream activity and tighter regulations will lift demand
Oxygen & Hydrogen Gas Manufacturing in the US
Go with the flow: The industry relies heavily on a few key industries to purchase its products; therefore, activity in chemical manufacturing, metal manufacturing and oil refineries directly affects operators. Improved production from these industries will positively affect demand for industrial gases. Furthermore, more legislation requiring cleaner gasoline will boost demand for hydrogen and support revenue growth, though volatile input costs may threaten profitability.
This industry manufactures organic and inorganic industrial gases in various forms, including compressed, liquid and solid (i.e. dry ice). A process of separation or chemical synthesis extracts the gases from the air. They are then supplied to a diverse range of customers including industrial and medical users. Key inputs for the industry include electricity and natural gas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas, Inc., Praxair Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industrial Gas Manufacturing in Australia
- Industrial Gas Manufacturing in the UK
- AIR LIQUIDE S.A. (AI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Natural Gas Production - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- AIR LIQUIDE (AI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Reliance Industries Limited (RELIANCE) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Hydrogen Generation Market by Merchant & Captive Type, Distributed & Centralized Generation, Application & Technology - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)