Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Portable Players in Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- Portable players experienced a further decline in demand in 2011 as competition from smartphones grew stronger. With the mp3 and multimedia technologies of smartphones growing more potent, an increasing number of consumers opted to invest in only one portable device - a somewhat omnipotent smartphone that offers not only media player functionality but also, camera, Wi-Fi and phone services.
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Media Players in Indonesia
- Portable Media Players in the United Arab Emirates
- Portable Media Players in Vietnam
- Portable Media Players in Turkey
- Portable Media Players in Chile
- Portable Media Players in Japan
- Portable Media Players in France
- Portable Media Players in Greece
- Portable Media Players in Sweden
- Portable Media Players in the United Kingdom