Fast Market Research recommends "Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2012 -- Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Renewable Energy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global renewable energy market grew by 3.2% in 2011 to reach a value of $500.3 billion.
In 2016, the global renewable energy market is forecast to have a value of $631.7 billion, an increase of 26.3% since 2011.
The global renewable energy market grew by 6.1% in 2011 to reach a volume of 3,568.2 billion kWh.
In 2016, the global renewable energy market is forecast to have a volume of 5,055.4 billion kWh, an increase of 41.7% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 41.5% of the global renewable energy market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global: Oil, Gas, and Renewable Energy Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy Investment Trends in Emerging Nations - Capacity & Generation, Deal Value & Volume, Comparative Analysis to 2020
- Renewable Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Wind Towers - Global Market Size, Unit Shipments, Market Share, Regulatory Framework and Price Analysis to 2015
- Crude Oil Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide