New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Renewable Policy Analysis - May 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- The "Renewable Policy Analysis" provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe. It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks. For the May 2013 issue, it covers two featured articles "Finland Increases Subsidy for Renewable Energy" and "US House of Representatives Approves Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act", providing excellent analysis on these development.
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are key news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- Finland Increases Subsidy for Renewable Energy
- US House of Representatives Approves Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act
Reasons to Get This Report
- This renewable policy report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of May 2013. The report consists of -
- Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market.
- Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month.
- Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Policy Analysis - May, 2012
- Renewable Policy Analysis - April, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - January, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - February, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - March, 2013
- Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - May 2013: M&A and Investment Trends
- Offshore Wind Power - Global Market Size, Average Installation Price, Regulations, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Renewable Policy Analysis - October, 2012
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners, L.P. (BEP.UN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review