Recently published research from MarketLine, "Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2013 -- Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Retail Savings & Investments industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global retail savings & investments market grew by 5.5% in 2011 to reach a value of $72,413.1 billion.
In 2016, the global retail savings & investments market is forecast to have a value of $90,819 billion, an increase of 25.4% since 2011.
Deposits is the largest segment of the global retail savings & investments market, accounting for 53.6% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 45.1% of the global retail savings & investments market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Retail Savings & Investments
- Global: Financial services Industry Guide
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Retail Savings & Investments in the United Kingdom
- Retail Savings & Investments in Europe
- Retail Savings & Investments in Germany
- Retail Savings & Investments in Japan
- Retail Savings & Investments in Asia-Pacific
- Retail Savings & Investments in the United States
- Retail Savings & Investments in France