Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- Despite the rising cost of living, retailing saw 10% current value growth in 2013, thanks to price competition and aggressive marketing campaigns from retailers. The disparity between disposable incomes led retailers to change their pricing strategy to increase their consumer base. Inflation was driven by price increases on fuel and electricity, leading low-income and some middle-income consumers to cut their spending, with some resorting to unsecured lending to purchase goods. Retailing was...
Euromonitor International's Retailing in South Africa report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Internet Retailing in South Africa
- Food and Grocery Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Grocery Retailers in South Africa
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017