Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- Sanofi, France's largest drug manufacturer, is on a mission to firmly establish itself atop the global consumer health industry. A spate of recent acquisitions and joint ventures has seen its sales soar - and ranking in the industry - since 2007. However, the company is entering a new phase, where it must focus on integrating its piecemeal deals within a coherent global growth strategy. If Sanofi can succeed, it could pose a serious threat to the industry's leaders.
Euromonitor International's Sanofi in Consumer Health (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Health industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Italy
- Corporate Strategies in Consumer Health (World)
- Bayer AG in Consumer Health (World)
- General Nutrition Centers Inc in Consumer Health (World)
- Merck & Co Inc in Consumer Health (World)
- Herbalife Ltd in Consumer Health (World)
- Consumer Health in Israel
- Consumer Health in the US
- Consumer Health in Brazil
- Dermatologicals in France