New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- Colombia has no tradition of RYO smoking, with all cigarette consumption coming from manufactured sticks. Pipe smoking exists, but is not a significant national tradition and is limited to a minor niche of older consumers. While water pipe tobacco consumption showed signs of growth over the review period, the fad was dampened by public smoking bans that prevented smoking in bars and restaurants.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Colombia
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- Tobacco Packaging in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Cigarettes in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Malaysia
- Smoking Tobacco in Hungary