Fast Market Research recommends "Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovenia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Intense growth of private label products continues in 2011. Customers are not prepared to give up energy drinks completely, but because of their high prices they are increasingly considering cheaper private label options.
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Russia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Canada
- Sports and Energy Drinks in New Zealand
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Norway
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Finland