Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Street Stalls/Kiosks in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2014 -- With the slowdown in shopping developments over the 2011/2012 period, street stalls/kiosks became a popular avenue for foodservice companies to expand. Companies such as Full Tank Ltd have been successful by being able to grow outlet numbers by strategically developing kiosks within shopping mall complexes while also expanding its smoothie/juice bar standalone outlets. In 2009, Tank had 10 kiosk outlets which had expanded to 19 by 2012. These kiosks are in addition to the company's 10 juice bar...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in New Zealand
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Portugal
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Malaysia
- Consumer Foodservice in Turkey