Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2014 -- Tea and Infusions in South Africa by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers packaged and unpackaged black, green, oolong, white and Pu'er teas, infusions and yerba mate. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail(on trade) sales. Market size for Tea and Infusions in South Africa is given in ZAR and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Africa. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Tea Market in South Africa to 2017
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- Tea and Infusions in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in Germany (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in Portugal (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in Japan (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in Netherlands (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in Russia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea in South Africa