New Food research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- The Future of the Soup Market in Russia, to 2016 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Soup consumption trends in Russia, historic and forecast Soup consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Soup sales overall, and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Soup market in Russia and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics, and distribution trends, in order to effectively plan strategies
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Consumers have been reacting to the effects of the global recession, including the following recovery period on their discretionary spending and consumer markets have been no exception. While the country by country market changes have varied, no country has been left totally untouched.This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected, and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest detailed data on dynamics in the Russian Soup market, providing marketers with essential data to understand their own, and their competitors', position in the market, and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering five product segments that include: Canned/Ambient Soup, Chilled Soup, Dried Soup (mixes), Frozen Soup, and UHT Soup.
Detailed product sales segmentation is provided for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics, and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Soup Market in France, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in Italy, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in Germany, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in the US, to 2016
- The Future of the Soup Market in Brazil, to 2016
- Soup Market in the UK to 2016: Market Profile
- Soup Market in Italy to 2016: Market Profile
- Soup Market in Russia to 2016: Market Profile